Readers of the well known Condé Nast Traveller Magazine awarded Lech Zürs am Arlberg recently as the best ski resort in Europe! The survey was executed throughout 2015 and the result communicated by early january 2016.
Readers liked in particular the recent expansion to the nearby ski resort „Warth-Schröcken“ through a new gondola as well as the big variety of off-piste skiing options. Also they named Lech and Zürs the „most fashionable resorts in all Austria„.
Austria and Switzerland Top Ski-Countries in Europe
Followed bei Lech-Zürs, St. Anton am Arlberg was voted #2 in the Ranking.
Number 3 was Zermatt, Number 4 Klosters and Number 5 St. Moritz – all of them in Switzerland. Then French Ski-Resorts make up a huge part of the List.
Ski-Resort Rankings by Reader-Votes:
- Lech-Zürs am Arlberg (Austria): 87.229
- St. Anton am Arlberg (Austria): 87.075
- Zermatt (Switzerland): 86.917
- Klosters (Switzerland): 86.429
- St. Moritz (Switzerland): 85.886
- Courchevel (France): 85.067
- Les Trois Vallées (France): 85.011
- Val d’Isère (France): 84.902
- Méribel (France): 84.269
- Megève (France): 84.107